Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Progress So Far!

This is definitely a learning process for me! I'm used to teaching 3 and 4 year olds, the boys I have will turn 3 in November. They can do a lot yet do not care to do it for long. For example, yesterday we talked about ourselves being unique and were going to decorate bodies but didn't get that far. The multi-cultural books were great and they understood how to use a glue stick (put the glue on the back of the picture) but lost interest when it came to the What I Like books and we never made it to the bodies! But, I am very flexible and figured we are learning bodies next week and everything is prepared so we'll just do it then!
I am enjoying teaching and learning through it all! I am so glad many check this blog periodically. I know some are doing a Joyschool of their own and are using some of the ideas I post which is great! If you would like me to post the lesson plans the day before, I am willing to do so, just let me know! Also, if you'd like me to go more in depth on any activity or song, I can do that as well. I have most items on my computer already and can post them easily!
Thank you for following and happy teaching!

No comments: